What are Cookies and how are they used on the internet?
- Be sure that their web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language that you select or the font size
- Learn about your navigation experience
- Compile anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have visited or how much time you have spent on our media site.
The Cookies are uniquely associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and don´t allow us to find out personal details. At any point you can access the settings in your browser to modify or block the installation of the Cookies sent by the web page www.nathalielanguages.com, without impeding your access to our content. However, the quality of the services that you see may be affected.
The users who complete the registration process or who have started a session with their access information will be able to access personalised and adapted services of their preferences according to the personal information given when registering and the stored information from Cookies in their browser.
Email-marketing tools from the company NATHALIE LANGUAGES, LTD. use small invisible images for users who are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address where this information was accessed etc… With this information, we carryout analytical and statistical studies about the sending and receiving of emails in order to improve our services for the user, and to offer them information that can be of their interest.
Why are Cookies Important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function in a more agile way and adapt to a user´s preferences, such as for example storing your language, the currency of your country, or to detect your access device
- They establish protection and security levels that impede or make cyberattacks against our website or users more difficult.
- They allow media consultants to find out compiled statistical data in the cookies to improve the quality and experience of our services
- They are used to optimise publicity that we show our users, offering them what best meets their interests
What are the different types of Cookies that we can use on our website?
- Those in a session, expire when the user abandons the webpage or closes the browser, that´s to say, they are active while you are on our website, and therefore deleted from our computer on abandoning it.
- The permanent ones expire when the objective is accomplished or when they are deleted manually, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the process of online shopping, personalisations or for registration, so as not to constantly be putting in your password.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the team or domain from where the cookies are sent and deals with the data that is obtained, we can distinguish between our own Cookies and those of third parties.
- Our Cookies are Cookies that are sent to your computer and exclusively managed by us for better functioning of our website. The information that we ask for is used to improve the quality of our services and your experience as a user
- If you interact with content from our website you can also get Cookies from third parties (for example, by pressing social media site buttons or watching videos attached from different websites), that are established by a different domain than our website. We can´t access the data stored in Cookies from other websites when you navigate on links from our website.
Navigating on this web portal means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Some services from the website www.nathalielanguages.com can use connections with several social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc… By using the social registration, you authorise social medias to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making it much quicker to access sites again. This Cookie can be eliminated, and furthermore, you can annul the permission of access to the services from NATHALIE LANGUAGES, LTD. from the privacy settings completely on social media.
How can I manage my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that, given that Cookies aren´t essential for using our site, you can block them or disable them in your browser settings, that allows you to reject the installation of all Cookies or some of them. The biggest practise of the browsers allows you to be advised of the presence of Cookies or to automatically reject them. If you reject them, you can continue using our website, although the use of some services will be limited and thus your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Below we have highlighted the main browsers and devices so that you are aware of all the information in order to consult how Cookies are managed in your browser.
Version 7 y 8
Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you want additional information about how to manage the Cookies from the supplier or to administer your preferences, visit the portal Your Online Choices.